Monday, May 17, 2010

this week...

today i was supposed to start my capstone at primary children's and my nurse was sick so i didn't get to go. boooo. i was actually really excited to start! now i have to wait until next week...i should probably use the time to get ahead in some of my other courses but we all know that isn't going to happen. i can't believe it's my last semester! soooo so happy.

so i decided that i'm going to start planning my menu for the week to help me grocery shop and actually get the things i need and not stress over what to cook for dinner. i was inspired by the blog this week for dinner where the lovely writer posts her menu for the week and all her readers share their own. i love it, it's given me lots of new ideas. check it out. so here's my menu...

monday: creamy taco mac
tuesday: leftovers {i have to work}
wednesday: steak & baked potatoes {i love it when isaac grills}
thursday: chicken with thyme, lemon and garlic cream sauce
friday: tortilla stack with ground beef {if it's yummy i'll post the recipe!}
saturday: date night

{weheartit}

and of course i've got to get some baking in there! i haven't baked for a while and i'm missing it. i just need a reason to bake someone treats...who wants some?!