Thursday, May 13, 2010

may 13th.

today has been such a lazy day. lazy as in i haven't really gotten out of bed yet except to pee and get a bowl of apple jacks...don't judge me. when i'm on a break from school and don't have to get up at the crack of dawn i can't help but spend a few mornings of my break in bed watching glee, reading my favorite blogs, and editing photos. i should probably get out of bed because my wrist is killing me. i am certain i have carpal tunnel syndrome...and my husband is certain it's from using my computer in bed. yet i don't stop. i just put on a tight little wrist brace and type type away.
dear isaac, i promise to try and stop typing while laying down. in fact, i just sat up and am using proper body mechanics. are you proud?!

i have been reading like crazy on my break. have you read the hunger games?! oh my goodness, if you haven't it's a must read. i read it in 2 days and could barely put it down. so exciting and suspenseful. read it. i can't wait to read the next one.
alright, i'm ready to start my day. turbo jam here i come.