Tuesday, May 11, 2010

celebrating year one.

what a weekend. the combo of our anniversary and mother's day was so much fun. i love any chance to celebrate. on saturday - after brunching at kneaders - isaac told me to get ready and pack a bag! he was taking me to park city to do a little shopping and then to spend the night in the hotel monaco downtown, where we stayed the night we got married. such a romantic. in park city ike took me to the j crew outlet and let me pick out a few things, i was in heaven! nothing better than a little shopping spree. for dinner we came back to slc to try something new - the red iguana. can't believe we haven't been there before. such yummy authentic mexican food, i can't wait to go back.
next time we go i'm not going to eat so much of my entree so i can get the fried ice cream! my sweet tooth was sad when my belly was too full to try it.

the next morning we checked out of our hotel and made our way to the cheesecake factory for brunch.
it was such a beautiful day, we had a great time soaking up the sun while eating. anniversaries rule. i can't believe we're now in our second year of marriage! i am so thankful for a husband who loves and appreciates good food as much as i do. ha! lucky lucky me.