Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cupcakes Rock



As soon as I heard about them I wanted to some Cupcake Pebbles cereal. My Ann Arbour chum tried to find them with no luck and then the lovely girl who bakes/writes Metal Cakes got in touch and offered to send me a packet. We did a bit of an exchange - I sent her a jiffy bag stuffed with candy from the UK (well mainly - there was some lindt included!) and I got 2 boxes of Cupcake Pebbles. Then a week later my friend from Ann Arbor rung me all excited as he'd found me a box!

So I have decided to give one lucky reader of my blog (or follower on Twitter) a box of Cupcake Pebbles, and some other little bits I found at the weekend while clearing out my over-stuffed baking drawer!

All you have to do is leave a comment (with contact email details if you haven't go a contact link on your blog!) and winners will be chosen at random (out of a hat) next Tuesday. If there's only one comment obviously they win! Competition is open to UK residents only I'm afraid.

Good luck :) If you want to check out a 10minute video about cupcake pebbles click here.

UPDATE: the winner of the cupcake goodies is *drum roll* is Sindy aka http://www.gingerbread-ballerina.blogspot.com/ congrats - will be in touch for an address to send the goodies to :)