Thursday, May 27, 2010

i love days off.

today i made cupcakes just because i felt like it and it was awesome. i was working out and thought, "a cupcake sounds really good right now" and after i was done i went straight for the kitchen. now you know why it's so crucial for me to work out...ha. i just bought a new tip for piping on frosting and i'm in love. now i have 2 dozen cupcakes sitting in my house, and i'm too lazy to deliver them to any of my lovelies. maybe i'll take them to primary children's tomorrow for my fellow nurses.

guess what! my husband did another hilarious blog post. if you're a fan of 30 rock you'll love it. we can't get enough of the clip he posted, it makes me laugh so so hard. we love tracy morgan. i even bought isaac his book on audio {read by tracy himself} and we listened to it in one day. go to ike's blog here.

i tried another new recipe tonight. it was a different twist on hawaiian haystacks and it was delicious. get the recipe here.

tomorrow i'm doing another 12 hour shift and i'm not even scared. i just need to be in bed by 9:30 sharp and i'll be just fine. adios amigos.