Monday, May 17, 2010

i'm weak.

on friday i took a little day trip down to provo to hang out with my cousin dallas. she took me on a hike up rock canyon, we ate a yummy lunch and topped it off with cupcakes. it was my kind of day. i love to get any type of workout in while socializing and having fun.
unfortunately my turbo jam/hip hop abs workouts have not put me in good enough shape to climb to the top...especially while chatting up a storm. and there was a creeper climbing up ahead of us. so with those 3 factors combined...
we ditched climbing the steep mountain to the tip top and took this lovely trail. talking and catching up was much better than conquering the mountain. wouldn't you agree dallas?! but i'm determined i'll do it sometime this summer...my weak self will have to train. ha!

i love my cousin.