Monday, May 3, 2010

our weekend.

isn't my hubs cute. too bad i have to wear those dang glasses. and have ragged hair. i need a new do in a big bad way. i'm considering chopping it off...what do you think?
we had a very mellow weekend. finals are looming so we took it pretty easy. on friday night we hung out with my sister and cousins and had such a good time. we dined at communal in provo and it was so fabulous. my new favorite restaurant. my cousin brian always treats us so well. on saturday ike and i lunched at costa vida - i am addicted to their mini pork salads. they always hit the spot. then i spent the evening at work reading my entire community nursing ati text book. i better ace my community tests. and come tuesday evening i'll be free!! {for 1 1/2 weeks}! then i start my last semester of nursing school. hells yeah!!