Thursday, July 22, 2010

More cupcake shopping

A little round up up of a few new cupcake items in my life :)




First up, Winnie the Pooh Thirst Pockets featuring a double dose of cuteness - Winnie the Pooh and cupcakes. Now I generally use kitchen roll for cleaning and picking up cat sick (you're jealous of my glam life at this moment I betcha!) but isn't everything better with cupcakes on! I've bought these from Ocado, but I'm sure you can get them in any major supermarket.



This little notebook is from John Lewis, and is part of a range of cupcake goodies they have instore at the moment. I already have purse (although the cupcake dangler got lost on a drunken night out), and may have to get the tote bag for carting stuff to work.


I picked up this pink fluted dish in the John Lewis sale - although its not a cupcake item as such I love the cupcake logo they use on their baking/ovenware goods.



My new tea, coffee and sugar tins from Very as mentioned in a previous post taking pride of place in my kitchen :) I love these - even cuter than my previous Alessi tea and coffee jars. And no I didn't throw away my gorgeous Alessi jars - they now have herbal tea in instead :)

Finally a pair of socks I picked up for £1 in the Matalan sale - they've stolen my blog name!