Friday, July 2, 2010

holiday love.

{weheartit}

hooray for the holiday weekend! i'm finally going to get out of my little school shell and forget about all my worries all weekend long. and my hubs is home! we've got some big plans up our sleeve...like cooking a big homemade meal {i haven't cooked for so long!} and going to see eclipse tonight. tomorrow we're heading up to his family's cabin for some yummy food and relaxation. and possibly a small town rodeo with fireworks and cotton candy!

i've been struggling to plan exactly what i want to make this weekend, i have so many things i want to try! and pioneer woman's berries for the fourth post gave me even more ideas. what to choose, what to choose. i want to make all of it. i'll let you know what i end up creating!

as of now, i think i'll throw on my new swimsuit and do my homework out by the pool. i need some sun in a big bad way.

happy fourth of july weekend!