Sunday, January 10, 2010

More Christmas gifts :)





I met up with my friends Dennis and Helen earlier in the week to finally exchange Christmas gifts - and aren't they fab! As well as an array of lovely Hello Kitty stuff, I got the GIANT Big Top silicone cupcake mould from Dennis, and the cupcake a day calender :) He also got me a bag from Original Cupcakes in Vancouver, which he'd visited since I last saw him in October - check out their website here.

The gorgeous door-mat is from Helen - as you can see I'm not the only one that fell in love with it - Demon rushed from sleeping the sofa as soon as I put it on the kitchen floor. You can see more pics of Demon here, if you so wish.

Finally, my lovely friend from Chicago, Renee, sent me a package filled with awesome stuff, including Hellbent for Cooking and more Hello Kitty stuff, and she also made me some super-cute little Christmas decorations, one of which you can see in the picture of the cupcake calendar. If you look closely you'll see the cork is from a bottle of wine from Cupcake Vineyards! I've wanted to try the wine for some time,but can never find it here. I've emailed Renee for some feedback on it!

I am lucky to have such awesome friends :)