Wednesday, January 13, 2010

january 7.

my birthday was a good one. i had a nice relaxing day at home and then celebrated with my lover boy and family that night.
we had dinner at the cheesecake factory and it was delicious. i am a sucker for their crispy chicken taquitos. they brought me a mini hot fudge sundae and i was tickled pink.
birthday creme brulee! and i made it all by myself. a true accomplishment i must say.
i got such lovely gifts! my mom always gives me such a nice boost in my wardrobe every christmas/birthday, it's the best. and isaac spoiled me, especially with this gift...
a snuggie!!! yes, i am a sucker and have been wanting one of these real bad. after dinner/dessert with my fam we headed home and rented harry potter and the half blood prince {a true sacrifice made by isaac because he used to think he didn't like harry potter...you bet he does now!} and cuddled up with our electric blanket and snuggie. i was in heaven.