Monday, November 15, 2010

one for me, one for you.

you guys, i am almost done with my christmas shopping! i know, i'm a freak. i just hate hate hate shopping with large crowds so you can imagine how anxious i get during the christmas rush. not fun. therefore, i shop good and early. i love taking my sweet time finding the perfect gifts. and the best deals! unfortunately...i have this little problem where when i shop i end up buying myself little presents as well. the whole "one for me, one for you" thing. my husband totally makes fun of me for this...i'm working on it. i've actually done a pretty good job this year! but...i did find this sweater at old navy and had to have it. i had a great friends and family discount and simply could not pass it up. doesn't it look cozy?

am i the only person who buys herself gifts while christmas shopping?