Monday, August 2, 2010

ribs.

i have been wanted to make ribs all summer long. and these look so tasty. i've never made ribs before, but i think i can do it. cooking meat just makes me a little nervous. image and recipe via real simple. i organized my recipes on my computer recently and the folder with desserts 10x bigger than any other...no surprise there.

we saw inception this weekend and we loved it! i feel a little silly thinking it was going to be scary, i'm glad my husband convinced me to go so i wouldn't miss out. it was awesome!

hubs and i are going to try and eat healthier, step by step. i've gotten pretty lazy with watching what i eat due to school taking over my life, but now that i'm going to have more time on my hands i'm going to be more conscious of what i'm eating. i can no longer eat a handful of chocolate because i'm "stressed" every single day. ha!! i do love me some chocolate. i just know we'll feel so much better if we start making little changes. any advice?!