Tuesday, August 24, 2010

restless.

{image found here}

don't you hate it when you can't fall asleep because your brain won't turn off?! it used to happen to me all the time during nursing school because i couldn't stop worrying about all the things i needed to get done. well, for the first time in a while my mind just wouldn't stop last night and after trying to count myself to sleep and tell myself i wasn't that hungry {i was starving}, i just got up.

i have been wanting to go through my closet for a few weeks now to organize and take some items over to plato's closet to make a few bucks but every day i kept finding better things to do. well, last night after getting up for graham crackers and milk i started going through my closet. i decided to part with some real beauties but i just have to accept that i won't wear them this fall. my philosophy is if i didn't wear it last year i'm not going to wear it this year - time to say bye bye. so here i am, sleepy as can be from being up so late going through my closet...but hey, at least i got something done!

isn't the closet pictured amazing! i would kill to have such an organized closet full of colorful, unique pieces. some day, some day.