Monday, August 23, 2010

i love treats.


well, it's monday again. i'm okay with it because all my days are pretty much the same, but i sure do love the weekends. on friday night i worked and afterward came home and was tucked in my bed doing a little reading when i heard our door open. i quietly said "hellooooo?" and my husband came running into our bedroom. he surprised me and came home early! he wasn't supposed to be home until sunday evening. that little sucker sure knows how to make me happy. we stayed up way too late so our saturday was pretty relaxing. it was full of yoga, lunch + gelato with my lovely cousin {dallas let's go back for birthday cake gelato asap, so yummy}, naps, reading, and kraft mac and cheese for dinner. oh, and no bake cookies. i saw them on a new favorite recipe blog - the girl who ate everything - and i had to make them for a late night treat. yum.

how was your weekend?!