Friday, August 6, 2010

goodbye college of nursing.

i can't believe i'm really done! these past 15 months have been so crazy, and i can't believe the time has come for me to move on to the next stage of my life. it's exciting but scary at the same time. the job market is so terrible right now, i am hoping and praying the children's hospital will be able to hire me. keep your fingers crossed!

the one and only hard part about school being over is the fact that i won't get to see my friends all the time! our group was really close and i made some fabulous friends. i decided we're going to start lots of clubs...book club, recipe club, lunch club...haha. doesn't that sound fun!
our rockin' group. i'm on the bottom right.
these girls got me through our clinical at the psych hospital. it was crazy and i'm so glad i had them by my side!
my second home. it's weird i won't be going there anymore.

okay okay, i'm done being nostalgic. the weekend is here! i'm not quite sure how the hubs and i are planning to celebrate, i'm sure a little date night is in store. all i know is i need me some mexican food, i've been craving it all week. and definitely some pool time, i've gotta take advantage of this last month of summer! i hope you have a lovely weekend!