Sunday, June 20, 2010

my eyes can see!

hello! my lasik surgery was a big success and i'm happier than ever. the surgery went great, quick and pain-free. and they even gave me a warm cookie from the oven while i waited between my 2 procedures. they really know how to please. and i could see 20/20 the next morning! best money ever spent. the only downside...i can't wear eye makeup for 5 days. yikies. i went to church today without it and i got some weird looks...but whateves.

it's been a lovely weekend free of work and school, complete bliss. and i've eaten a whole box of trix cereal in like 3 days. isaac asks me if i want food and i say i want trix - like 3 times a day. now they're gone and i'm bummed. so if anyone has an extra box of trix, send them my way.

today we're spending the day with both our families to celebrate our fathers and i'm loving it. i made the most delicious cupcakes that i can't wait to share with you, you'll love. happy father's day to my sweet dad and father-in-law!!