Tuesday, June 1, 2010

memorial day.

my mom and i visiting my sweet grandma's grave on sunday. don't mind my giant hanes men's t shirt. they are so comfy. i wear them sooo much, just ask isaac. and they're only $9.99 for a pack of 3 at target!

what a weekend. thank goodness for sunday and monday because friday and saturday had me beat. i spent a whole lot of time at primary children's/kidscare and i was exhausted. on sweet memorial day we got both of our families together and had such a good time.

we saw babies at broadway theater and loved it. it was so entertaining. we then dined at the red iguana, we sure do love their mexican food. we even tried their fried ice cream and it was delicious.

next year i think i'm going to throw a big bbq for everyone. i wanted to this year but i just got too caught up in school and then all the sudden memorial day was here! but we all know i love going out to eat just as much.

also, i posted my favorite buttercream frosting recipe i use for my cupcakes over at just cook already...fyi.