Saturday, June 26, 2010

the bright side.

this week has been seriously rough so i decided i need to borrow my bloggie friend krysten's idea of looking at the bright side and post 10 things that made me happy this week.

1. frozen yogurt in primary children's cafeteria
2. husband having such a successful business trip to st. george
3. getting an 88% on my leadership test {they are so hard!}
4. mini pork salads from costa vida
5. my comfy bed and being able to sleep in today {i'm still lounging in bed, love it}
6. being able to see without contacts/glasses! every night when i can still see i think to myself, "i need to take these contacts out...oh wait!"
7. a darling new pink and white swim suit from old navy {all their stuff is 30% off right now!}
8. my 14 year old brother collin putting my name on our home caller id as "annoying" because he gets annoyed i call to talk to my mom so much. so rude collin, but it made me laugh!
9. reading the help
10. and finally, finding a forgotten gift card from forever 21 so i could purchase this beauty of a tee. doesn't it look like it could be from j crew? love those forever finds. can't wait to get it in the mail!
i guess this week wasn't so bad after all. just can't wait for the hubs to get home tomorrow.
hope you have a fun summery saturday!