Friday, June 4, 2010

hooray!

guess what! i just won these little lovelies from bijou market and i am so excited. aren't they darling?
if you haven't already heard...the bijou market is tomorrow in orem! so if you're in utah, be there or be square. i went last year and it was fabulous, i got so many unique handmade treasures. unfortunately this year, i'll be a square because i'll be at primary children's for a 12 hour shift. let me tell you, i'm very bummed about it. so go for me and tell me about all the fabulous things you purchase!!
also, hooray for friday! i have the day off and i'll be busy preparing for one of my best friend's baby shower tonight! i have cupcakes to prepare! and a gift to buy! i love picking out baby goods. and then i'm off to a concert with my sweet hubs. thank goodness it's friday.