Monday, January 3, 2011

thoughts on the new year.

i have been thinking a lot about the new year and feel excited about all the possibilities it holds!  i have set some resolutions and thought i might share a few of them with you to make myself more accountable...

save, save, save.  i have never been good at this...and to start my saving i am going on a shopping freeze.  no more winter clothes!

exercise!  lately i have a bad habit of letting a terrible night of sleep or a mild headache sway me from getting my groove on via hip hop abs or turbo jam.  it's not good.  it's time for me to tighten up, as shown in one of my favorite clips...
organize!  my closet it scary and i need to get rid of some stuff that i haven't worn since high school.  yikes...

other little goals include developing my spirituality, helping my husband with his business {i'm going to be his accountant!}, reading at least 1 new book a month, taking a dance class, learning to bake bread, trying not to be so grumpy when i'm tired/hungry, learning more about heart defects and arrhythmias so i'm better prepared to take care of the little heart babies at work, trying lots of new recipes and in general just being a nicer wife/daughter/sister/friend.  

here we come 2011!