Friday, January 14, 2011

birthday date.

 this year isaac really spoiled me on my birthday date.  we're talking cupcakes, a trip to williams-sonoma {where he bought me a cuisinart ice cream maker!  i can't wait to use it this summer}, ice skating at gallivan plaza {where i captured the best photo of ike, see above}, and ate the most delicious meal at the copper onion.  seriously, it was amazing.  it is probably my new favorite restaurant - you must try it!  it's a little pricey, but i'm hoping we can go back for a little valentine's day action.  i'm going to save my pennies.  

i had a really really great birthday.  thank you for your kind birthday wishes!

okay, birthday week is over.  are you happy i will finally shut up about it?  i bet you are.  now i feel like i did right after christmas....what am i supposed to blog about now?!  is there anything you would like to have me feature more on my blog?  

gimme gimme gimme some ideas.