Wednesday, September 29, 2010

wednesday thoughts.

first off, let me get this off my chest...i may or may not have eaten cheesecake for breakfast this morning. and i may or may not still be in bed. gotta love days off! i'm so lazy.

i've said it before and i'll say it again, i.love.target. and when i find beauties {like my shoes pictured above} i fall even more in love. i've been on a hunt for new black flats for quite some time now, and these babies fit the bill. find them here.

i'm going a little nurse crazy. during my 12 hour shifts i spend a good deal of time encouraging my little patients to eat and drink, to get up and go on walks, and to try to go to the bathroom. then when i get home after a very long day i find myself monitoring everything i eat and drink, how much i walk, and how much i go to the bathroom. totally totally nurse crazy.

i had my family over for a little dinner and fun the other night and made the most delicious steak tacos. i posted the recipe over on just cook already...go take a looksie, you'll love it.

alright, alright...i'm getting out of bed now. there are dishes to be done, laundry to be folded, a birthday gift to be wrapped, and a much need workout to be completed. oh and a redbox copy of the back-up plan to be watched...the hubs is away on business and i've got to get my dose of cheesy chick flicks in while he's gone!