Friday, September 3, 2010

happy list.

i have had a lot of free time since graduating and as excited as i am to start my new career, i must say i've been enjoying it. i finally got my test date to take my license exam, so the next 2 weeks will be filled with lots of studying! but i wanted to share some of the things i've been doing with my time that have kept me one happy girl...

1. lunch dates. my girlies and i went to the happy sumo and ate their delicious teriyaki beef bento boxes {pictured above} and had such a lovely time. i love going to lunch. and i love good deals - the happy sumo has the best vip club {we're talking buy one get one free} - join here. you won't be sorry.

2. exercising! i am finally back in a routine and i feel better than i have in a really long time. a little cardio, strength training, yoga and stretching has helped decrease my headaches and loosen my tight muscles so much. i carry so much tension in my shoulders and i'm always in so much pain. find my favorite yoga dvd here.

3. naps. i love taking little afternoon naps before i have to go to work in the evening.

4. reading. i recently read the secret life of ceecee wilkes {i really liked it!} and am currently reading mockingjay and eat pray love. i love escaping into a good book.

5. the hubs. he's been working like crazy, but the extra time we get together since i'm not busy with school anymore has been so much fun. last night we made blt's, cut up a pineapple and watched ourselves some dexter. love it.

ooooh the simple pleasures. i love how little things can make life so much better. tonight we're attending a dinner party and i can't wait, it is sure to be fabulous. happy weekend!