Friday, November 20, 2009

going nuts.

i have been such a mess this week. let me give you a few examples...

i haven't been home except to study and sleep. our apartment has been cluttered for weeks and my ocd self doesn't even care. my fingernail polish is so chipped (a pet peeve of mine) and i don't have "time" to remove it. i was coming home on the trax yesterday and i got so nauseous that i had to take seriously deep breaths to not barf. i was forced to take care of dummy patients for 16 hours on tues/wed in lieu of taking care of real patients in the hospital- wtf?! i had a crying fit wednesday night and isaac kept asking me what was wrong and i honestly had no legit reason for the tears. i went to turn on my computer at school yesterday and it wouldn't accept my password i've had for years - what!?!! oh, and i ate a giant bag of that delicious homemade kettle corn for dinner. sometimes do you ever just stop and think,
who am i?!!
i can't tell you how excited i am for the weekend. i need to relax, clean up, and take some time to get back to my normal self.

happy weekend!