Wednesday, October 20, 2010

oh my yum.

pudding on the rice...ohhh where to begin. my sweet cousins are currently living in portland, oregon and own the most fabulous rice pudding and crepe shop called pudding on the rice. their first store was in provo, utah where i whipped up hundreds of batches of rice pudding during my first years of college, it was the perfect job for me. i loved it. yesterday, my mother-in-law called me from her trip to portland to tell me she was visiting pudding on the rice! i was sooo jealous. you guys, their rice pudding is seriously delicious.

isn't the color scheme perfect? i wouldn't have done it any other way...the love for pink obviously runs in my family! and aren't they such a darling couple? if you live anywhere near portland, you really must give it a try. and then tell me about it.