Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to me


My birthday this year was a bit of a letdown in that I was v.ill, but was FABULOUS as I spent a lovely day cupcaking with Manny the day before and I got some amazingly fab gifts as well and was spoiled by my lovely husband and friends!


First up is my too gorgeous for words snail plate by Takae Mizutani and Sons that Manny bought for me after I'd mentioned it previously, and perhaps gone on about it a bit to him! Doesn't it make cakes just look even more gorgeous than ever!

Manny also bought me half of the new cupcake selection at Paperchase - including an apron, notebook (for my recipes), mirror, make up bag and a gorgeous little clip purse! I adore them all and felt very spoilt :) Since then I've also got myself the mouse mat and matching pen - I may return for the bunting but not sure if I have anywhere to hang it that the cats can't reach!



I also got some cupcake storage jars, a cupcake flannel and another cupcake apron from my lovely chum Renee (who also sent me tonnes of other goodies including a feast of Hershey's lip balms and Twilight goodies!)



Lots of lovely gifts and lots of yummy cakes (see the two posts below) makes Anne a very happy (and lucky) cupcake fan!