Friday, February 26, 2010

yes yes yes.

i can hardly contain my excitement....
look what i found at costco today!
the perfect cupcake carrier!
see more about them here...
(they are half the price at costco)
as much as i love turquoise, i went with the petal pink.am i crazy to be so excited about this? quite possibly. my husband told me i was taking my cupcake love to a whole new level.
it's true.
i am also crazy excited about our massages tomorrow, its going to be so fab! recently i have been thinking in little letters...here are a few on my mind.

dear weekend,
thank you for coming. please go by very slowly.

dear costco,
how did you know i love cupcakes so much?

dear husband,
thank you once again for the massage tomorrow. you da bomb.

dear self,
start exercising again. your jeans feel tight and the whole "too busy" excuse isn't cutting it anymore.

happy weekend and good night!