Thursday, September 24, 2009

Arrrrgh more Halloween Goodies






There are times when I wish I lived in America even more than normal, and one of those times is Halloween!! Americans really GO for Halloween - they have parades (including a dog parade - check out my lovely faves Mango and Miss Blanquita at last years Tompkins Square dogs parade), candy, haunted houses and TONNES of halloween cupcake goodies!

The Layer Cake shop is one of my favourite websites to drool over - they have an immense range of sprinkles, cupcake toppers, glitter, cupcake cases and just everything you need for cupcaking (and baking!). The site is so easy to use as well - you can choose by to shop by theme, colour or holiday - how great! They also ship internationally...expect to see some goodies from them on here soon. You can check out a their entire Halloween range here but I've included a few of my faves above, mainly toppers (including a glow in the dark skull and crossbones!) and the Halloween cupcake kit which I want!

Btw - Mango is Hugh Heffner and Blanquita is one of his bunnies :)