Thursday, September 3, 2009

And so has Sainsbury's Magazine!






After my cupcake-tastic trip to Lakeland I had to pop into Sainsbury's and lo and behold they've also gone a bit cupcake mad - the cover of their in-house magazine has a special cupcake feature written by Peggy Porschen

The article looks great (haven't read it fully yet) and features recipes,  tips on how to frost cupcake and ideas of where to buy cupcake cases etc. I'm going to make some cupcakes tomorrow and am wondering should I give Peggy's recipe a go?

I do think the pics of the frosting in bowls looks exceptionally similar to the Martha Stewart cupcake issue layout - will post pics tomorrow, and an update on the article, so you can decide! For now, some pics to entice you - all courtesy of Georgia Glynn Smith @Sainsbury's Magazine