Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the big two-two.

Guess who is now 22.
me me me.
I had the best birthday everrrr.
I went wedding dress shopping with my mom during the day and found "the one". I knew it was the perfect dress the minute I put it on...and now I have to wait 12 weeks to get it. I still do not understand why it takes so long but whateves. Then Isaac came up and we went to dinner with my parents at Market Street Grill in Cottonwood, my favorite restaurant. Also the location of our wedding dinner! After we celebrated with the fam and I opened all my fab gifts. And my dad snapped some pics of me doing it...
Do I look 22?

This boy made my birthday oh so special.


This mini cake was sooo so so so yummy. I dreamt about it the other night...

After I made my wish. It was a good one.

The ultimate: 120 gig ipod.
What am I do to with myself and all this space for song after song after song?
Good thing my fiance knows everything there is to know about the best music.
Hello cricket.

My sis gave me this magical Cinderella card (because I'm Cinderella, oh hey Snow White...you know who you are) and this fab Betsey Johnson necklace. Love it.
My monthly journals from Pottery Barn! I have had my eye on these for quite some time. I plan on filling them with stuff from our first year of marriage.
Isaac's mom made me this gorgeous apron in my wedding colors!! I love it so much. I wish I had a better pic to show you. She also gave my a Martha Stewart cook book! I love love love cook books, although I am yet to become a chef (baked goods are my specialty)...but with Isaac's help and that cookbook, I will learn to cook!

My very favorite gift of all.
Probably about a month before my birthday, I was telling Ike about how much I love Valentine's Day and the Necco Sweetheart candies. And I just mentioned how much I loved the yellow ones (they are the best). Sooo for my birthday he got a bunch of boxes of Sweethearts and picked out all the yellow ones for me! Can you believe he remembered that! I barely mentioned it once.
It really was such a great birthday, I am so happy!
Other updates:
I started school last week, I am so burnt out and dunzo already. But guess who graduates on May 8th! Bachelor's degree here I come! Luckily I left a bunch of easy classes for my last semester that I am taking online, but let me tell you, it is hard to get motivated! Especially while planning a wedding. And working 2 jobs (icky ick). But good news, my application to double major in nursing is in and now I just get to wait it out to see if I get in.
Isaac and I have been apartment hunting, I am getting sooooo excited! If anyone has any good tips about finding an affordable, nice place send them our way!
I am so ready for May to be here. I am tempted to start a countdown, but in the past I have gotten so annoyed with other people's countdowns that start like a year in advance so I will shove that temptation far far away...
goodbye.