Tuesday, May 6, 2008

tagged.

10 years ago: I was 11 and living the life of a big 6th grader. My best friends were Janelle Carr and Bradee Markham and I was "going out" with Mike Schwab. We were so in love we barely talked but we did dance at the 6th grade dance. How romantic.
5 years ago: I was 16 and a sophomore in high school. My best friends were Lauren Hunt and Carol Davis. I was loving dancing on the drill team and loving Luke Johnson...too bad he had a girlfriend.
5 months ago: I was finishing my first semester at the U, Kari got married and Christmas was a-comin'.

5 things on my to do list:

1. clean my room/bathroom

2. work out

3. decide where I want to volunteer this summer

4. decide when I'm going to get my dang CNA

5. figure out when I should be taking the GRE...maybe that should be higher on my list...

5 snacks I love: kettle corn, 100 cal oreos, twix, chips and salsa, anything choco

5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: shop until I drop, pay off all my family's debt, buy me a sweet ride, send Jenna to fulfill all her crazy dreams annnnnd give some serious dough to charity.

5 of my bad habits:

1. using chocolate to ease my pain

2. not standing up for myself/telling people how I really feel

3. procrastinating

4. staying up really late when I have important things in the morning

5. letting my room become a disaster when I am stressed/busy with school

5 places I have lived: the house down the street I grew up in, BYU's Heritage Halls (that was an experience), The Crestwood, my cousin's condo and the house my fam lives in now. ALL in Murray, Provo and Orem. I love Utah.

5 jobs I have had:

1. cashier/pretzel maker at Ken Price Baseball field, loved it! I met so many men at the age of 15.

2. old navy

3. gap

4. manager/chef at my cousin's store Pudding on the Rice

5. PSR at IHC North Orem InstaCare and now IHC Mountain View Pediatrics

5 things people don't know about me:

1. my life is too lame for a blog

2. I rule

3. I have issues

4. if I leave my cell phone at home for an hour I feel sooo disconnected

5. I have a gift --- I procrastinate all things school and still manage to do pretty well

now its time for meeee to tag??? I tag you Amanda. that is all.