Thursday, May 29, 2008

its official.

Oh my oh my. So many discoveries this week. Lets start with the most exciting...

SNOASIS IS OFFICIALLY OPEN.
Yes, summer can officially begin now that the best treat in town is available to all. The line was already extremely long but we loves us a snowcone with cream.


My next discovery is that I am officially not the biggest baby in the world. I thought I was until I stepped out of my comfort zone and climbed a mountain. Yes, a mountain. I know many of you are shocked by my sudden "outdoorsie-ness" (I just made that up) but it was actually pretty fun. And pretty terrifying. The wind was a-blowin' and I didn't make it all the way to the top...but maybe next time.


Yeah this is me. I was commanded to wear the helmet for fear of falling rocks. Thats comforting.


My last discovery is that it officially sucks choosing from 2 really good things. There seriously is nothing worse. I have never been so confused in my life. You always think of how great it would be to have lots of options to choose from...um no. That is false. It is hard hard hard. I would post pictures along with this little discovery but something inside me tells me that might be kind of wrong?? Maybe thats just me...