Saturday, April 25, 2009

bachelorette weekend.

last weekend was my bachelorette weekend with my besties in vegas and let me tell you, i got so spoiled. lets start with the suite at the wynn...aka the "bwynn"

can you believe that bathroom?! and the king size bed!! kari's dad hooked us up big time. check out the view from our rooms, and my sexy self.

my friends took full advantage of the bachelorette fun and made me wear a sash that said "miss out of control bachelorette" on it all over the strip. oh, and it had flashing blue lights on it. didn't draw attention to me at all...
kari also made us all t-shirts!! they were so cute! mine of course said "bride" on the front and the back said "emma's bachelorette vegas party 2009 - enjoying fantasy before reality"
indeed.
this sweetie girl drove all the way from cali to spend the weekend with us. we were loving the flowers and geodes.
so my friends came up with quite the game for me to play in vegas. they had a series of 6 cards for me to open and in order for me to receive my gifts, i had to complete the dare. a few of them i was able to do pretty easy, but a few required some ... men. australian men in fact. haha they were really nice guys and went along with everything i asked. here i am with the world travelers. see the one on the left in the coral shirt? well...one of my dares was to get someone to kiss brynn. this little guy was loving her immediately. haha i have it all on video but for brynn's sake i'll keep it to myself...
another one of my dares was to take a pic with 2 guys on the strip with their shirts off. here you have it.
the next day we were whisked off to mandalay bay to our own private cabana at a private pool. we napped, had some serious girl talk, and ate all day while soaking up some rays.

that night we had such a feast at the cafe at mandalay bay. so delish. then guess who we saw in concert! ub40!! hahaha yes, ub40, with hits such as "red, red wine" and "can't help falling in love"...such winners. we of course had our own vip suite for the concert and danced the night away. i have included some ub40 on my playlist for your listening pleasure.

pre-ub40 fun.
we love you ub40.
what a weekend. i have the greatest friends! i love you girls! more to come on the pre-wedding festivities.
13 days!