Tuesday, December 23, 2008

ho ho ho.

Christmas Eve is TOMORROW!! It came soo fast this year! And let me tell you, I'm excited! I have been itching to blog lately and tonight I was debating going to bed or blogging and Isaac said "blog it up emma" so here I am, blogging it up.
Isaac had another tight party at his house at the beginning of the month.
Theme: JOCK JAMS.
So of course we had to dress according to the theme...
We like to move it move it.

A friend of Isaac's rapped. It was so cool, just look at all the people loving it.
Guess who else decided to show up to the party....

BOO. Way to ruin our fun police.

Me and my sweet boy.
Guess who went bowling. Me and Isaac. I'll be honest, WE HATE BOWLING. But all my friends were getting together at Fat Cats and we couldn't miss it! So our solution to our pure hatred of bowling was to bowl as one, as a team.
Well lookie lookie lookie who won.

IKE (we couldn't think of a good way to merge our names): 138.
Everyone else: LOSERS TO IKE
Who knew!! We will never bowl separately again!
PS - I tried sooo hard to get a pic of the screen without this "a new game please bowl" sign popping up but I could not do it!! Every time I snapped the pic that popped up. I am not the greatest, but hey, at least you can see our winning score!

We have had such fun attending Christmas parties this year!! We went to Isaac's family party, my family party, my work Christmas party, and a few friend parties. I love Christmas. After Isaac's family party we were driving back up to SLC and made a stop at Thanksgiving Point to see the lights.


Reindeer jumping. I bet its Rudolf.

FUN FACT:
Thomas Edison invented the string of lights on December 21, 1882.
I text Isaac that fun fact while he was at work yesterday and guess what his response was...
"Thomas is a jerk."
Jerk?! How dare he.
Of course he was joking, but he better be careful.
I don't take joking about the inventor of Christmas lights lightly :)
REAL LIVE REINDEER AT THANKSGIVING POINT!!!
hello Comet. hello Cupid.

Magical treeee.

Last weekend Isaac went to the bowl game in Las Vegas and I stayed here and celebrated Christmas with the gals.

Josh had an amazing fancy Christmas party with the most fab foooood. Its all about the food. Thanks joshie.

My favorite ladies.
So yes, thats about it. I am so excited for Christmas I could squeel! And I don't have to work! I have been working so much at the rehab I can hardly stand it. Literally. My back is about to break. Thank goodness for heating pads.
The semester is finally over!! I successfully got through finals and am very pleased with my grades so far, hopefully they continue to turn out well. I promise to blog it up allllll Christmas break, afterall, I have 3 weeks off!! Thank you University of Utah.
Merry Christmas!