Sunday, November 16, 2008

i like to blog it blog it.

Howdy howdy howdy.
So here's the latest on what has been going on since my cruise. First of all, we went to Isaac's aunt's cabin for the weekend and had such a fab time.
I cannot take credit for any of these pics, Isaac's dad took them and I love them. This moose tried to get me. Jk, we saw him from the car and my bf jumped out of the car to take pics of the beast for me.
Hello Jason Mraz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isaac took me to this concert and we had the best time.
Jason put on such a great show and sang so many songs directly to me, I just know it. Lisa Hannigan. She's Irish.

I love you Mr. A-Z.
Isaac had a Halloween/bday party for clintie...
The angel and the pimp. Ha!
These two sickies came with me...my moms/bffs.
Now for the latest...another house party at Isaac's. Best yet!!!

My boyfriend DJ Westwood. So hot.

My sis Jenna came with me and we had such a blast with Erin (Isaac's sister-in-law) and Allie, her sister.

No one even knew who this creeper was. He danced the entire night in front of Isaac. I was dying it was so funny.

Love him.

And them. Ryan and Erin. I'm so glad they came!

My fab sis.


Party.
So there you have it. A very quick update on my life. Besides these events I've been busy with school and working 2 jobs. I got a new job at a transitional rehabilitation place as a CNA and I love it! Its rough trying to balance 2 jobs + school but good news: there are only weeks left of the semester, thank goodness. And then one more semester left until I'm an official college grad...and then on to nursing school, I hope (cross your fingers!!!)
Bye bye bye.