Tuesday, June 24, 2008

did it.

I finally did it. I finally got Isaac to let me take some pics. As most of you know I am the queen of pics and of course Isaac hates them. Boo boo boo. He's getting better though...

So last week we went up to Sundance for his mom's birthday. It is so pretty up there. Twice a month they do a midnight lift ride when there is a full moon.
Loved it.
Here are my fav pics from the night.

Isaac's dad loves pics and snapped this one.

This is Isaac refusing to let his dad take a pic. He looks good doing it though...


The full moon. I wish it wasn't so tiny.

Isaac zoomed the camera in so it would be just me. He thinks he is so funny.

On the lift with Isaac's brother and sister-in-law.

Cutie.
So those are the only pics I snapped last week. We also went to the Strawberry Days rodeo in Pleasant Grove and loved it. They had the most delicious strawberries and cream. So good. And guess where I'm going on Friday! Oh just Tim Mcgraw. In VIP seating. Yep. Don't worry, its normal to be jealous.