Monday, July 11, 2011

very late weekend update.

Such a fab weekend. On Friday night I went to game 3 of the playoffs with Spencer. What a riot. I have recently discovered that I am quite the jazz fan.

Check out the free shirts. I love free things.



And the free food. Spencer was pretty excited.



The view from the SUITE.




They even had ice cream for me at half time and I didn't even have to tell them I wanted some.



Guess who was in the suite one down from ours, oh just President Monson.



Winnerzzzzz!



#1!!!!! Such a fun game, thank you spencer for inviting me.





On Saturday night Josh set out to show me how to scuba dive. I loved being able to breathe underwater...I felt like such a mermaid. These pictures are pretty sick...underwater is not my best look. BUT we had the best time!